Monday, February 16, 2009

T-minus 4 Days and some fun photos






So, we are t-minus 4 days until our court date. I am trying really hard not to obsess about it too much. Nick and I had a fun weekend - ate at the Slanted Door on Friday (best Vietnamese food in San Francisco), went hiking on Valentine's Day, went to Tomales Bay and Stinson Beach yesterday. We are getting ready to eat some pulled pork and vino tonight. It's been fun for us to have a chance to hang together. I am trying to "bank" extra sleep right now so I can cash it in when Jost comes. Unfortunately I don't think my body is going to be down with this. Too bad, at least I have Peets coffee as a Plan B.

So, the pictures are of 1) cute shoes I got at Baby Gap for Jost, 2) the enormous amount of clothes that we have for him (and you can't even see what's in the drawers, and 3) a couple shots of his room. We aren't totally done with everything - we need to add some more wall accents, a light over the changing table, but we are pretty close.

I will post as soon as I hear about whether or not we passed court on Friday. We should know in the morning because Addis is 11 hours ahead of us. Keep your fingers crossed and the prayers coming for us to be able to bring our little boy home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment