Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am back home and back on-line!




Sorry it's taken me so long to post again. Internet in Addis was spotty, at best, and for some reason I couldn't access blogger. Anyways, we got home yesterday afternoon. Jost was a rock star traveler. We went from Addis to Dubai, stayed overnight in Dubai, then flew 15.5 hours from Dubai to San Francisco. He was by far the best baby/kid on every flight. Our parents met us at the airport, which was really special and fun. Jost is surrounded by so much love, I really think he can feel it!

I haven't loaded our Ethiopia pics yet, but am posting a video I took this morning and photos from Nick's iPhone. The first one where Jost is in his diaper was taken at our hotel room in Dubai. He was OBSESSED with watching the TV. The next one was taken this morning at our favorite breakfast spot, Blackberry Bistro. I think Jost was eating eggs. The last picture I took while we were in our van in Addis driving around.

I will post Addis pictures and give more details of our trip soon. I am about to fall asleep since Nick and I haven't really slept a full night since Saturday. Thanks to everyone for all their love and support, we have felt so cared for during this whole process.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH!!!!!! I love it!!!!! He is so beautiful and happy and adorable and all of goodness and love in the world!!! You all are the ROCK STAR family!! I am so psyched for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy! How long are my goosebumps going to last?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete